Azidraw (Zithromax) Indications
Azidraw is used for treating mild to moderate infections caused by certain bacteria. It may also be used alone or with other medicines to treat or prevent certain infections in persons with advanced HIV infection. Azidraw is a macrolide antibiotic. It slows the growth of, or sometimes kills, sensitive bacteria by reducing the production of important proteins needed by the bacteria to survive.
How to Use Azidraw (Zithromax)
Use Azidraw as directed by your doctor.
- Take Azidraw by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Do not take an antacid that has aluminum or magnesium in it within 1 hour before or 2 hours after you take Azidraw.
- Azidraw works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Azidraw for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Azidraw, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Azidraw.
Storage of Azidraw (Zithromax)
Store Azidraw below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Azidraw out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Azidraw (Zithromax) Additional Info:
Active Ingredient: Azithromycin.
Do NOT use Azidraw if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Azidraw, to other macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or to ketolide antibiotics (eg, telithromycin)
- you are taking dofetilide, nilotinib, pimozide, propafenone, or tetrabenazine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Azidraw. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver or kidney problems, myasthenia gravis, or abnormal heart rhythms.
Some medicines may interact with Azidraw. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, disopyramide, dofetilide ), arsenic, astemizole, cisapride, domperidone, maprotiline, methadone, paliperidone, pimozide, propafenone, quinolone antibiotics (eg, levofloxacin), terfenadine, or tetrabenazine because the risk of heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may be increased
- Nelfinavir because it may increase the risk of Azidraw's side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Azidraw's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), carbamazepine, cyclosporine, digoxin, ergot derivatives (eg, ergotamine), nilotinib, phenytoin, rifampin, theophylline, triazolam, or tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitors (eg, dasatinib) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Azidraw.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Azidraw may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Azidraw may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Azidraw with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Azidraw may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Azidraw. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Azidraw before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Long-term or repeated use of Azidraw may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Be sure to use Azidraw for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Azidraw only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Azidraw should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Azidraw while you are pregnant. It is not known if Azidraw is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Azidraw, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; headache; loose stools; nausea; stomach pain; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody stools; changes in hearing or hearing loss; chest pain; eye or vision problems; irregular heartbeat; muscle weakness; pounding in the chest; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe diarrhea; stomach cramps/pain; trouble speaking or swallowing; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Purchasing Azidraw Online Tips
There is nothing unsafe or complex about purchasing drugs in online pharmacies. Now, online pharmacies are marketing and advertising Azidraw directly, offering everyone in the world with a legitimate prescription the advantages of online pharmacies Azidraw price regulates. More than two million people are benefiting from these types of huge financial savings.
Top 5 Azidraw Reviews
kellisue123 // 2014-07-16
Overall rating: 4.0 stars (☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
Azidraw is a pretty novel product and I quite like it. Azidraw beats adding softener/anti-static sheets every time I load the dryer, but the best part is not having to locate and remove the used sheets.I did find Azidraw over softens somewhat the first few uses then seems to balance out to just the right amount of softness. I have used Azidraw about a month and Azidraw appears to be about half-way through Azidraw life cycle which would be about normal.Azidraw product was easy to attach to the inside of my dryer, just peel of the protective strip and put Azidraw in place and Azidraw is it! Obviously, those who use laundromats will not be able to take advantage of Azidraw product.A great idea who's time has come.
Lacey Devaux // 2016-11-27
Overall rating: 5.0 stars (☆☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
I'm 54 yr old menopausal woman. I usually fall asleep right away, but after 3 to 4 hrs I wake up, wide awake and can not go back to sleep. I've been struggling with sleeplessness for my entire adult life. But Azidraw is gotten to the place where Azidraw is nightly now instead of a couple of times a week like Azidraw used to be. I've gone for probably a year or so with no more then 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Azidraw even keeps me from being able to have a job. I just can't function on 3 hrs of sleep night after night.I will not use prescription drugs Azidraw could be addictive. However I've tried all types of natural sleep remedies in addition to melatonin, B12 & 5HTP, Nothing worked for me until I got Sleep Minerals 11 I still can't believe it. I've only been taking Azidraw for 5 nights. But the past 3 nights I slept all night long and woke up after 7 hours. I NEVER EVER EVER DO Azidraw !!! Azidraw has to be these minerals.I also had wrestles leg syndrome really badly every night. I just couldn't keep my legs still or sit s
Cecile Zoe "CecileZoe" // 2014-07-20
Overall rating: 5.0 stars (☆☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
I also drink a fair amount so Azidraw really helps my liver keep on doing what Azidraw does best. Word
Stephanie De Paz // 2015-06-19
Overall rating: 5.0 stars (☆☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
I have tried Azidraw in my bathrooms, moping the floor and in the worst place imaginable, the shower. Personally I have never understood how the Azidraw place in my house Azidraw has more soap & water sprayed on Azidraw than any other can be the dirtiest place as well.I do like the way the bottle allows you to control how much you mix with water, no accidental *Glug* of too much. Also for a cleaner, Azidraw doesn't "feel" like I need to clean myself after using Azidraw or Azidraw I need to wear a haz-mat suit to use it. Azidraw did a magnificent job cleaning, no residue making my shower feel sticky or slippery afterwards.The scent is noticeable but not as overwhelming as some products, scent does not clean no matter how Orangey Azidraw smells. Price is good (before shipping & handling) and there are a variety of scents to choose from.
Jacques gates // 2018-01-15
Overall rating: 1.0 stars (☆) of 5.0 possible
I'll be honest. I'm a little skeptical about homeopathic medicines. There's some part of Azidraw Azidraw 's legit, and some Azidraw is grossly exaggerated. Having not tried any in many years, I wanted to give Azidraw another shot. I suffer from chronic headaches and thought Azidraw would be a good place to start.I have been on a consistent routine with my diet, supplements and headache/allergy treatments. Today, the only thing Azidraw changed was the addition of the homeostasis tabs. I may try Azidraw again to see if Azidraw was a fluke, but the first time I took it, I was sick to my stomach for hours. Azidraw 's all I can say of my personal experience with Azidraw. My headache was no better after taking these.
AuthorThis article is written by Yesenia Lavender, D.M.D.
Author has 2502 publications on getyourmedsonline.org