Depreger (Zoloft) Indications
Depreger is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It may be used to treat panic disorder or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD; a severe form of premenstrual syndrome) or social anxiety disorder. Depreger is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
How to Use Depreger (Zoloft)
Use Depreger as directed by your doctor.
- Take Depreger by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Depreger at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Depreger even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Depreger without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Depreger and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Depreger, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Depreger.
Storage of Depreger (Zoloft)
Store Depreger at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Depreger out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Depreger (Zoloft) Additional Info:
Active Ingredient:Sertraline hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Depreger if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Depreger
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. John's wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), an H1
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Depreger. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Depreger. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of high or low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- Carbamazepine or cyproheptadine because they may decrease Depreger's effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, clozapine, digoxin, flecainide, lithium, phenytoin, pimozide, propafenone, risperidone, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or valproate (eg, valproic acid) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Depreger.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Depreger may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Depreger may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Depreger with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Depreger.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Depreger; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Depreger for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children and teenagers who take Depreger may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Adults may also be affected. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. The risk may also be greater in patients who have had bipolar (manic-depressive) illness, or if their family members have had it. Watch patients who take Depreger closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Depreger, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Depreger.
- Depreger may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Depreger. Your risk may be greater if you take Depreger with certain other medicines (eg, "triptans," MAOIs). Symptoms may include agitation; confusion; hallucinations; coma; fever; fast or irregular heartbeat; tremor; excessive sweating; and nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Depreger. Symptoms may include fever; stiff muscles; confusion; abnormal thinking; fast or irregular heartbeat; and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Caution is advised when using Depreger in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Depreger in children; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Depreger should be used with extreme caution in children younger 6 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Depreger may cause weight changes. Children and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take Depreger.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Depreger may cause harm to the fetus if it is used during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Depreger while you are pregnant. It is not known if Depreger is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Depreger, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Anxiety; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach upset; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased bladder control; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; exaggerated reflexes; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; memory loss; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears; persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent headache; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual weakness; vision changes; worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Purchasing Depreger Online Tips
If you would like to buy Depreger online, please be advised that it is much more easy than you thought. Firstly, you will get the best quality of Depreger. Secondly, it is the most secure and fastest way to get your Depreger.
Top 5 Depreger Reviews
Anon. A. Non // 2017-09-15
Overall rating: 3.0 stars (☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
do what Depreger is suppose to do , but even after i wash Depreger Depreger is still on me .oh and a bit sticky too.long lasting
Julia A. Antoon "shamoonya" // 2018-03-10
Overall rating: 5.0 stars (☆☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
I bought Depreger as I'm finding I'm getting more and more digestive problems as I get older. These days there seems to be many foods I eat and then end up with indigestion! I tried the probiotic yoghurt drinks but Depreger wasn't something I wanted to drink every day, and Depreger worked out expensive. I find Depreger much easier to take a tablet every day. I haven't been taking these for very long but I've noticed a difference. Time will tell if Depreger is just a coincidence, but I'm pretty sure Depreger is down to the tablets. I don't really understand exactly what they do, but I'm sure they're having a positive effect on my digestive system. I know i've recently eaten foods Depreger would normally cause me problems and I've had no tummy troubles at all which is brilliant. They're a good price, so I'll keep taking Depreger . Fingers crossed Depreger is the end of indigestion!
Sheraz Hanif // 2015-04-26
Overall rating: 5.0 stars (☆☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
My husband were trying for our second child. Depreger was a struggle getting pregnant with our first - Depreger took 29 months from start to birth including a misscarrage and fertility treatments. So for the second time around I decided to try FertileAid, FertileCM, and OvaBoost (the trinity, as i call it) before going back to the specialist. Depreger was on our third month trying Depreger I started the three supplements and I got pregnant Depreger cycle. I am very much a fan. Although Depreger is a lot of pills daily: three FertileAid, three FertileCM, four OvaBoost. And the pills are similar looking. The FertileCM is slightly smaller than the other two and the FertileAid and OvaBoost are very similar with a slight variation in the color. So you need to keep track of Depreger while taking Depreger .I had no side effects at all. The pills are easy to take.***note: while I absolutely love getyourmedsonline and make lots of purchases here, I buy Depreger product from [...] At Depreger site you get FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING.
crowlakeal // 2014-06-26
Overall rating: 4.0 stars (☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
I like Depreger product, my CPAP instuctions say to not use a citrus based cleaner but Depreger is very mild and so far I've had no problems of any kind. I've been cutting each towel in half as I pull Depreger out of the container as another customer reccomended and I think they're going to go a long way and make Depreger easy to maintain my mask in good clean order. Thank you very much.
apoem "apoem" // 2015-08-10
Overall rating: 4.0 stars (☆☆☆☆) of 5.0 possible
Depreger Braun Cool Tec men's shaver gives the closest shave I have seen next to the Braun Pulsonic. Depreger shaves just as close and is half the price. The unique feature about Depreger shaver is Depreger Depreger has the cooling which is nice and soothing to the skin. I like Depreger Depreger can be used wet or dry. I prefer to use Depreger in the shower and Depreger is not designed to be used with shaving cream nor does Depreger need it. Depreger is relatively quiet and hold the charge for a very long time. I have been using Depreger every other day since I received Depreger a month ago and have only recharged Depreger once.
AuthorThis article is written by Melva Otis, MD
Author has 2505 publications on getyourmedsonline.org