VPXL is a male sexual enhancement product that claims to increase the size of the penis. VPXL increases the capacity limit of the Corpora Cavernosa thus allowing more blood to enter the cavern creating a longer and thicker erection. VPXL stimulates cell growth within the corpora cavernosa itself. An increase in cells allows for more blood to enter the penis making the penis larger and the erection more intense. The corpora cavernosa are the two bodies of erectile tissue on each side of the penis.
Use VPXL exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Take two tablets once a day, after a meal.
- If you miss a dose of VPXL, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use VPXL.
Store VPXL at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep VPXL out of the reach of children.
VPXL MORE INFO:
Best quality enlarge-pills that manufactured in USA.
Do NOT use VPXL if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in VPXL.
Some medical conditions may interact with VPXL. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information:
- VPXL should be taken by men only. It is not intended for women.
- VPXL should be taken men over 18 years old.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to any of VPXL components.
VPXL is 100% natural with no known side effects. While there are no known side effects, it is recommended that you follow the dosage instructions and never take more than the recommended amount. If you have a medical condition you should first consult your doctor before taking VPXL.